The personal protective equipment click here
To use the device, it must be listed:
– A drysuit protection against water jets THP protecting the forearm during a break in the pipe or fitting, the front legs and the waist to the face, a shell overprotection can be installed by above the boot to help protect the top of the foot and lower leg and should be used when the work is done with a short-barreled gun in a confined space.
– Safety boots with non-slip soles.
– A pair of waterproof gloves with cuffs.
– A helmet (EN 397) with full face shield (lift face shield EN 166) with earmuffs (EN 352-3)
– Wearing a respirator may become necessary for work in confined spaces which have contained dangerous substances or the presence of toxic particles in the fumes generated during stripping.
Every worker to use cleaning equipment and blasting water in THP must be trained and qualified with internal clearance renewed every year by the entrepreneur.
Training on working water jet THP should address the following points:
– The principles of jetting THP and demonstration of the destructive power of the water jet,
– The need to wear and description of personal protective equipment,
– The operation of the system connections, controls, hoses, checks …
– Maintenance of equipment
– Posture and methods travail.lisant machineries industrial quality power from 1,000 to 5,000 pounds of pressure with a flow rate up to 5 gallons per minute and autonomous mobile units for water, our skilled technicians will ensure that your surfaces will be cleaned without being damaged. They can remove any kind of dirt on any surface.
Dirt: graffiti, paint, glue, tar, oil and all kinds of oil products, rubber, carbon, gray-green, efflorescence, dirt athomosphérique etc..
Surfaces: monuments and historic buildings, statues, brick (clay, concrete), cement, all types of stone (limestone, sandstone, silica, granite, etc.)., Metal, copper, aluminum, iron, etc..
It is also possible to rent equipment without operator as needed.
We can recover and recycle wash water when this is nécessAu Quebec, sometimes Mother Nature surprises us because of very rapidly. The snow on a roof is a huge burden, especially in February after a thaw. This snow can affect the structure of the building. Some signs closing doors less, unusual crackling sounds, smells sewer. If you notice any of these signs, it becomes an urgent need.